10.17.2010

rx

just dust



every time i start to feel homesick i remember i don't really have a home back home.
not really at all.

being alone is my fire burning.


6 comments:

  1. I love how the picture adds a personal touch to your blog. On a different not, I have always been incredibly excited for when the time comes for me to move out, but I hope you're not having a hard time. I can't really tell with this which I love about it, how mysterious it is, leaving it up to the reader to decide, but good luck with your new freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live at home, but i don't feel at home.
    i wish it wasn't so for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the picture really puts a nice touch to the entry. but i think a lot of people would value their time being alone.. like me O:

    ReplyDelete
  4. my-lynn: oh, i've valued my solitary time since long before i lived on my own. in fact, some of my best memories are based in such times, back when i was living with my parents in my early teens. i was then (and still remain) a bona fide hermit, to be sure. i hope this didn't come across as a woe-is-me post. ha.

    and josie: i am enjoying it very much! you know, not to dampen the mystery. haha. the full freedom and the new wave of responsibility are things unfamiliar and, for me, taking on both requires a sort of balancing act. good thing i do have the fire burning (the solitude), or else i don't think i'd have pushed myself so far outside my realm of comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really deep but simple blog!

    ReplyDelete